Terms & Conditions:
The Site is operated by E.N Trade LTD (“we” / “us”). We are registered in Israel under company number 515560530 and with our registered office at
Ha-Prakhim St 4 Ra’anana 4339946.
ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
1. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
1.2.All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by us as responsible for the personal information.
PRICE OF THE GOODS:
2. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
2.1.Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
3. Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
3.1. we reserve the right to amend any information without prior notice.
4. We may be unable to process your order if:
4.1.The Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued
4.2.There is a problem with the authorization of your method of payment.
5. Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage, or destruction after they have been delivered.
6. Your goods will be delivered once all the items from your order are in stock. If you would like the items that were already in stock to be sent out now then we will be happy to do that – just contact us. Please bear in mind you will need to pay extra for the shipping of the subsequent items. Delivery time takes 3 – 5 working days and we will send you a tracking link when your order has been dispatched.
Warranty and Liability
7. We will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
LAW AND JURISDICTION:
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with United States of America Law.
9. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United Sates of America.